Logic signal level: 1.5V~6.0V,10mV
IOL, IOH current: 10mA
Logic signal frequency: 75MHz (3-5V), 60MHz (2.5V), 45MHz (1.8V), 25MHz (1.5V)
Signal skew: <±2.5nS (3-5V)
Clock frequency: 0Hz ~ 75MHz
VDD, VIO level: 1.5V~6.5V,10mV
IDD, IIO frequency: 400mA
VPP, VHH level: 1.5V~15.5V,20mV
IPP, IHH frequency: 150mA
Power consumption: 4W
Pin drivers: 48 Pin Uuiversal Pin Driver (Zero Inser ion Force)
DUT socket: DIP 48 ZIF
Dimension: 136(L) x 90(W) x 20(H) mm, Socket is not induded
NOR FLASH, SPI, EPROM, EEPROM, MPU, MCU, CPLD, NV-RAM, etc.
Supported File Formats:
Binary/Machine Code, Intel HEX,TEK HEX, Motorola HEX
Main unit x 1
Y-USB cable x1
CD (Included driver and users manual)
By letting your PC or laptop connect with LEAPER-56, it will perform your outstanding ability of development and debugging. You can easily have professional factory-level productivity.
- Portable mini size. Without socket, only 136mm(L)* 90mm(W)* 20mm(H). You just need to connect with USB cable to
use. No additional power supply.
- Provide with DUT 75MHz bandwidth and < ±2.5nS signal skew. In addition to the high processing speed, you can verify
whether the ICs processing frequency meets the specifications.
- Via USB HUB, you can connect multiple LEAPER-56s to do gang programming. It makes development and mass production proficient.
- Provide with DUT device pin checking and memory components ID verification. Ensure the best yield rate of processing.
LEAPER-56 supports the operation system
- Device power signal
- Logic signal level: 1.5V~6.0V,10mV
- IOL, IOH current: 10mA
- Logic signal frequency: 75MHz (3-5V), 60MHz (2.5V), 45MHz (1.8V), 25MHz (1.5V)
- Signal skew: <±2.5nS (3-5V)
- Clock frequency: 0Hz ~ 75MHz
- VDD, VIO level: 1.5V~6.5V,10mV
- IDD, IIO frequency: 400mA
- VPP, VHH level: 1.5V~15.5V,20mV
- IPP, IHH frequency: 150mA
- Power consumption: 4W
- Pin drivers: 48 Pin Uuiversal Pin Driver (Zero Inser ion Force)
- DUT socket: DIP 48 ZIF
- Dimension: 136(L) x 90(W) x 20(H) mm, Socket is not induded
- Weight: 282g
- Operating system: Win 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (32bits & 64bits)
- Processor: Pentium 4 above
- Memory: 1GB RAM above
- Hard disk: 500 MB above / buffer: 1GB above
- Communication: USB 2.0 high speed
- USB powere: Connect the cable with 2 USB port (600mA above)
- NOR FLASH, SPI, EPROM, EEPROM, MPU, MCU, CPLD, NV-RAM, etc.
- Binary/Machine Code, Intel HEX,TEK HEX, Motorola HEX
- Must use the USB cable from the standard package, and connect to the USB ports behind your PC. Besides please also connect it with 2 USB ports, or through the USB Hub (5V/1A).
- When you need adapters to process the high-speed components, be sure to use good quality adapters. In order to have the best high-frequency process performance, the socket and DUT must keep good contact.
- Quality Engagement
- Easy change and return
- Delivery Avaliable
- Favorable payment