HCS-109A Adjustable High Frequency Reference Ballast also called High Frequency Current Source. Comparing to IEC Test Method, HCS-109A is an Equivalent Test Method which is economic solution. HCS-109A equipped with Spectrophotometer & Integrating Sphere Test System. It can also measure the photo, color and electricity parameters for high frequency fluorescent lamp.
• According to UL1993, HCS-109A is used to do input test, temperature rise test, leakage current test and harmonic distortion test for LED Type A tube direct replacement fluorescent tube.
• According to GB/T 10682-2002 and IEC 60081:1997, HCS-109A is used to test the high frequency fluorescent lamp such as T5 tube (How to Measure the High Frequency Fluorescent Lamp), power frequency fluorescent lamp such as T8/T12 tube.
• Input voltage: 200V~240V, 50/60Hz
• Input Power: 80 W max
• Output Current: 130mA~400mA (Adjustable), accuracy: +/- 1%
• Output Frequency: 25kHz< +/-2.0% (Adjustable), accuracy: +/- 0.3kHz
• Output current total harmonic wave distortion: THD<2.5% (HF current wave)
- Quality Engagement
- Easy change and return
- Delivery Avaliable
- Favorable payment