• Digital display voltage value: 0~300V, Accuracy: Class 0.5.
• Digital display power value: 0~9KW, Accuracy: Class 0.5
• Each preset switch rated voltage: AC 250V, and rated current: 10A, 13A, 16A, 20A four gears available
• Equipped with a voltage regulating device, it can reach 250V AC voltage required for switching test without connecting external voltage regulator
• Adjustable input voltage to ensure test voltage AC 250V
• All working parameters are set according to AC 250V, including W, I , I t and current surge waveform.
• The number of work stations is 3, that is, it can test 3 switches at the same time
• With long-break/long-pass protection function, protection time:1~99s can be preset.
• Power supply：Single Phase AC 220V/50Hz
This equipment is used to test the load on-off capability of the self-ballasted lamp switch. Check whether the switch has continuous arc flash, whether the contacts are welded, whether there are long-term contact closures and disconnections, check whether there is excessive wear or other damage. The self-ballasted lamp switch should withstand the electrical and thermal stresses that occur when controlling the LED circuit and without excessive damage or other harmful effects. The SBLL-3P20A fully meets the requirements for controlling selfballasted lamp switches of GB16915.1-2014 Clause 19.3 and IEC60669-1: 2017 Clause 19.3.
- Quality Engagement
- Easy change and return
- Delivery Avaliable
- Favorable payment