Driver type : Push-to-Start
Drive size: 1/4 F/Hex
Torque range: 8.7 - 43.4 lbf.in /98.1 - 490.5 cN.m
Adjustable RPM : 400 -1100 r/m
Size: Ø 1.5 inch x 11.38 inch
Weight: 1.5 lbs / apprx 680 g
Remarks: other accessories can be optional on the datasheet.
- Various models that range from 6.1 - 86.8 lbf.in
- High performance 4 pole brushless motor
design provides durability and reduces the standard
maintenance costs for electric screwdrivers.
- Programmable speed, angle and auto reverse.
- Programmable soft start mode (30 to 2000 ms).
- Programmable multi-hit mode for soft joint applications.
- Designed for high production environments. Minimal heat build-up even when tool is
- Over Heat Protection (OHP) and Over Current Protection (OCP) protect driver from damage or mal
function. Features a LED display that signals the tool status for the operator to view.
- Can be connected with the Scout Screw Counter.
- External torque adjustment scale.
- Requires YFC-35D controller.
- All models are ESD designed and prevent the occurrence of electrostatic discharge, which improves
production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality, product reliability, reputation and profitability.
- Three-step multi-sequence mode: CW angle, CCW angle & holding time.
- Quality Engagement
- Easy change and return
- Delivery Avaliable
- Favorable payment